Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Producing and reviewing an off line edit P4 (b)

We edited our music video on Premier Pro. On this, you have a timeline of where I put my videoclips, the shots on the timeline are put in order, and there is a red line that when you put the red line on a specific clip, it will show above of the shot. The red line is called the time code indicator.
Here are examples of my timeline with the renamed video clips:


So as you can see above, the red line on the timeline is on the clip named 'jumper.MOV' which allows it to show on the top right hand corner so that I can see exactly what clip it is and how long it lasts. 


The red line is no on the clip 'doing makeup.MOV' which is shown above.





 And then here the red line is on the clip of Sam singing which is shown on the screen above.




The red line is now on the clip where ChloƩ is on her laptop.





Now it is on the clip 'Anna walks in.MOV'





And lastly, the red line is on the clip 'standing up to anna.MOV' which is then shown on the screen above.



This tall, is the cutting tall where I was able to cut different clips to suit my music video. You then need to select the arrow on the left hand side to click on the scene and either delete any unwanted clips or move the clip to another place on the timeline.




Here are different effects I can use to edit my clips. For example I used Fast color Corrector to change the colour of the clip. In my case, the color of my clips turned out yellow, so I used this effect to turn the clip to a better color to suit my video.






No comments:

Post a Comment