For all my clips on the timeline, I had to get rid of the audio so that when I added the music video song 'Listen to the Man' by George Ezra there was no background sounds from the clips.
Here is one of the clips I had to edit so that I could get rid of the audio.
Firstly, I clicked on the clip I wanted to edit, and then right clicked and unlinked the audio from the link like shown below.
I then selected the audio clip...
And deleted it, leaving the clip without audio on the timeline.
I then added, the music, "Listen to the Man' by George Ezra and dragged it onto the timeline where it says 'Audio 1'
Here I am matching visual of Sam singing to the audio which is lip sync. I unlinked Sam's original audio clip that was attached to his visual and deleted it so that I could link the song. This was tricky and I had to be very careful that they fitted and worked together. I did this by cutting out parts of the visual clip so that it fitted perfectly with the audio clip.






No comments:
Post a Comment