Here are examples of what I did to my clips:
This table helped me to apply changed to clips to ensure I got the best results with my music video.
Original:
Edited: As you can see, the original clip of ChloƩ looking worried was too yellow and so, I changed the Fast Color Corrector so that I could get a more realistic view of the clip.
Original:
Edited: Here I have changed the RGB curves to give the clip a more bluer look which makes it more realistic.
Original:
Edited: Again, I am changing the Fast Color corrector to give the clip a more realistic look as the original looked too yellow.
Here I also changed the input and output levels which helped with the colour of the clip, and gave it a nice realistic effect.
Here, I also added a video effect which made the image on screen fade into the next image on the timeline. This made it more interesting and exciting rather than just moving onto the next clip without an effect.
Here is a more clearer picture of what I did above, As you can see the video effect makes the image fade into the next image making it more interesting.
For this clip, I changed the blue RGB curves which gave it a more realistic view, and cut out the yellowness of the clip.
This effect makes the image blackout before the next image comes up which also adds variety to the music video, making it more interesting and exciting for the viewers.
Here I replicated the shot of Sam singing and added different points as to where it would then replicate again, and then it would go back to one shot of Sam. This made it more exciting rather than just watching a plain shot of Sam singing.
Here as you can see I added a slide effect, so the previous shot suddenly slides over to Sam singing to make the video more exciting.
As you can see there are many ways you can edit clips including video effects, colour changes etc.














No comments:
Post a Comment